Family friendly ideas for everyone plus everything you need to know if you're a parent in the National Capital Region. Crafts and activities, shopping (sales), events in the NCR, recipes, and more!

Thursday 24 January 2013

Cute Valentines Crafts xo

I Love Valentines Day! It's one of those "holidays" you don't have to take too seriously. You can never do too little or too much. To me, Valentines day is just another excuse to show my family that I love them and make some cute crafts with my daughter. Here are some of my favorite Valentines crafts from around the web. 




 Or...



Parenting

The Alison Show
DIY Temporary Tattoo!!!


Great for grandparents or when you can't live close to those you love. 
I would prefer a different poem.



Minieco
For the science lover








Cinnamon Scented Glitter Play dough - Tip Junkie
Lots of free printables on this site!




Giggles Galore


 Not On The High Street
Places you have been together. Love it! There are many tutorials out there.




Hugs and Kisses:)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

© National Capital Moms, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena